Y- type strainers with connecting sizes between 1/2” and 1” (15A25A). Body sizes of Y42 are larger than their connecting sizes in order to keep certain filtration areas, which helps to prevent high pressure drop.
- Pressures up to 6000 psi are not unusual.
- When steam is being handled, high temperature can be an additional complicating factor.
- A steam pressure of 1500 psi will often be found at temperatures of 1000°F.
- Monel screens
- Perforated stainless steel screens – 1/32” to ½”
- 20, 40, 60, 80, 100, 150, 200, 325 and 400 mesh stainless steel screens
- Y strainers are engineered to withstand the most aggressive industrial and commercial, steam and gas applications. Available in carbon steel or stainless steel for pipeline sizes from 1/4" to 10", with threaded, flanged, or socket weld connections.
- Power: Manual
- Port Size: 1/2''-2''
- Material: Brass