We offer best quality of Air Regulator, available in wide ranges.
Pneumatic pressure controls fall in the category of pressure reducing valves, commonly referred to as air line regulators. It is also essential, once a system pressure has been selected to perform a task, that air be supplied at constant pressure to the actuator, regardless of variations in flow and upstream pressure. Thus, it is important to add to a pneumatic system a pressure regulator that:
- Supplies air at constant pressure regardless of flow variation or upstream pressure
- Helps operate the system more economically by minimizing the amount of pressurized air that is wasted. (This happens when the system operates at pressures higher than needed for the job)
- Helps promote safety by operating the actuator at reduced pressure
- Extends component life because operating at higher-than-recommended pressures increases wear rate and reduces equipment life produces readily controlled variable air pressures where needed, and increases operating efficiency.
- Work Temperature: Normal Temperature
- Color: Black
- Size: Small